The adidas #HomeTeamHero Challenge Starts Now
29 May - 7 June
Join the adidas #HomeTeamHero Challenge – a virtual sporting event for the world’s athletes to unite and help make a difference by dedicating their workouts for good.
Running globally until 7 June, for every hour of tracked activity, adidas will donate $1 to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the World Health Organisation (WHO), with the goal of reaching one million hours.
Bringing together its global and local community of athletes to take part, the challenge is enabled by the collaboration between multiple activity tracking apps, including Garmin, Zwift, Polar, and Suunto and adidas’ own suite of performance platforms - adidas Running and adidas Training apps – which will also house an extended selection of Guided Workouts led by top athletes such as FC Bayern’s David Alaba, Ultra runner Sabrina Stanley and Wales’ rugby star George North.
How to join the #HomeTeamHero Challenge
- Download the adidas Running or adidas Training app to create an account, or log in with existing account. Download the apps here
- (Optional): Connect Garmin/Polar/Suunto/Zwift Account with the account in the adidas Running app
- Sign up to the #HOMETEAMHERO Challenge from May 18 on one of the apps
- Track your active minutes on the app between May 29 – June 7 and adidas will donate $1 for every hour logged to a total of one million hours
- Track sports activities with the eligible sports types, anything from cycling to hiking to skateboarding to yoga. This is for everyone to get active and give back.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT ADIDAS.COM/HOMETEAMHERO
Ladies Night at Loca
Every Sunday - Thursday
COYA's Sunset Treat
Every Friday Night
Friday Hot Pot Night Brunch at Dai Pai Dong
Connect With Us