Abu Dhabi, January 2022: Getting the New Year of to a strong start, The Galleria Al Maryah Island is excited to expand its unrivalled selection of stores and restaurants, welcoming a wide range of new openings including retail, lifestyle, jewellery and dining brands.
New stores open at The Galleria:
- Messika, exclusive to The Galleria in Abu Dhabi, is a Parisian jewellery maison recognised for its diamond expertise and exceptional contemporary designs.
- Hublot reflects Swiss manufacturing excellence, fusing innovation with superior craftsmanship in every timepiece.
- Fendi has opened a newly enhanced boutique offering an elevated experience for guests. This Italian luxury fashion house is best known for its ‘baguette’ handbags.
- Natuzzi Italia raises the standard for luxurious and stylish living, offering 3D design services, advice and an outstanding selection of Italian furniture to create the ideal aesthetic.
- Imagea Beauty Bar offers one-of-a-kind pampering services, giving guests a chance to unwind and look their best.
- Dar Al Hazar creates fashionable Moroccan caftans with a European twist suitable for ladies and girls of all ages.
New dining experiences:
- Almayass offers an infusion of authentic Lebanese favourites and exotic Armenian flavours, providing guests with a distinguished culinary experience.
- Secret Garden by L’ETO serves a special menu with secret mocktails, rainbow lattes, premium loose leaf teas and more.
For more information about The Galleria Al Maryah Island and its new store openings, please follow @TheGalleriaUAE on Facebook and Instagram.