‘Walk into the Home of Style’ at The Galleria Al Maryah Island this season, with unique dining experiences to suit every taste, ranging from al fresco and family-friendly, to fine dining venues along Al Maryah Island’s waterfront promenade.
Al Fresco dining
- Born in the bustling streets of Soho, London, L’ETO is a go-to destination for healthy salads, hearty breakfasts and delicious cakes. Enjoy these along with signature iced-coffees on the terrace.
- Eat Greek honours the breadth of traditional Greek cuisine by bringing fresh, wholesome cooking to a contemporary and comfortable al fresco setting at The Galleria. The Mediterranean has never felt so close.
- Bentley Kitchen blends classic French recipes with Europe's contemporary dining influences. The relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere is complemented by a spacious interior, a bar, dining area and outdoor terrace.
- For a casual bite overlooking the Al Maryah Island promenade visit the terraces at the north and south food courts in The Galleria’s Luxury Collection. Choose from outstanding brands like Sushi Art, Kababji, Taqado, and healthy meals at Joga and BWL amongst others, and enjoy in the sunshine on L2.
- Known for its local-based, light and healthy produce combined with exquisite seafood, meat and fresh pasta dishes, LPM Restaurant and Bar is the home of Cuisine Niçoise.
- Nusr-Et continues to offer its guests a unique culinary experience with a selection of grilled meats, prepared to perfection in Salt Bae’s signature style.
- Coya is the destination for those craving a taste of Latin America with its vibrant colours and rich Incan palettes making diners feel as though they’ve been transported to another continent.
- Found exclusively at The Galleria and famed for its haute cuisine approach to Japanese dining, 99 Sushi Bar & Restaurant combines the avant-garde with a relaxing ambience for a complete dining experience.
- The Cheesecake Factory is the ultimate family dining outlet boasting more than 200 dishes and over 50 legendary cheesecakes and specialty desserts. Perfect for celebrating with all the family.
- The famous Indian eatery, Asha’s, takes guests on a trip to India with succulent meat dishes flavoured with authentic herbs and spices. These insta-worthy dishes taste as good as they look.
- P.F. Chang’s, is known for its mighty portions and full-on flavours giving guests of ll ages and tastes a unique dining experience they will love.
- Visit Central Kitchens on level 3 for a selection of delicious dishes from family favourites under the skylight, including Blaze Pizza, Karam Beirut Street Kitchen, Urban Wok, Al Areesh, Tortilla and more. There’s a flavour to suit everyone at the Galleria.
The Galleria is giving shoppers the chance to win one of eight fashion, beauty and home styling experiences worth AED 25,000 each. Guests who spend AED 300 in The Galleria can scan the in-mall QR codes to register and upload their receipts for a chance to enter and win a dream makeover.
For more information about The Galleria Al Maryah Island follow @TheGalleriaUAE.