May 2021: The Galleria Al Maryah Island is launching a Dining Campaign from May 13 – June 5, 2021 with a host of exciting food-related activities and special dining offers. With over 100 international dining options from award-winning fine dining to family restaurants, quick bites and cafes, The Galleria is the capital’s number one dining destination offering a world of flavours.
Overview of The Galleria’s Dining Campaign:
Dining Guide – Exclusive dining deals valid from 16 May – 5 June
- All Day Dining – a range of dining deals at your favourite dining outlets and cafés including Tortilla, Off The Hook, Joga, Urban Work, Kobashi, Al Areesh and Blaze Pizza.
- Business Lunches – lunch offers to enjoy with friends and colleagues from venues including LPM Restaurant & Bar, Loca, 99 Sushi Bar & Restaurant
- Plus, enjoy exclusive Kids Eat Free dining deals and special ‘Eat & Play’ discounts from Xtreme Zone and participating dining outlets
- For all details please visit: www.thegalleria.ae/dining2021
Chef Studio – Live Cooking Masterclasses and Industry Talks from 13 to 22 May 2021
- Free culinary classes hosted by chefs from brands such as Coya, 99 Sushi Bar & Restaurant, Loca, Paul Café, The Cheesecake Factory, Nolu’s and more.
- Learn to cook signature dishes from the pros in a live cooking format
- Classes for kids and adults
- Industry talks from celebrated local chefs, nutrition experts and authors including Chef Khaled.
- Limited spaces available, to make a booking please visit: www.thegalleria.ae/dining2021
The Galleria Diner’s Choice Awards – Vote for your favourite from 13 – 30 May
- The Galleria launches its first-ever digital dining awards
- The community is invited to vote for their favourite fine-dining, family casual restaurant, quick bites, café & coffee shop, and sweet treats outlet
- Dining prizes up for grabs for all voters
- Vote now at: https://www.timeoutabudhabi.com/the-galleria-diners-choice-vote-now
The Galleria is the ultimate dining destination in Abu Dhabi, housing over 100 restaurants ranging from fine-dining establishments such as Zuma, Coya, LPM Restaurant & Bar and Nusr-Et, to family-friendly eateries like The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang’s and Blaze Pizza. The destination also has a range of unique café concepts including Forever Rose Café, Godiva, Shot Café and Starbucks Reserve to satisfy even the most discerning coffee lover.