Hidden gems at the heart of The Galleria Al Maryah Island
With over 400 fashion, dining and entertainment outlets, The Galleria Al Maryah Island brings together a plethora of hidden gems waiting to be discovered.
Escape the ordinary at The Galleria and discover brands and experiences that will sure elevate your experience at the capital’s premier lifestyle and shopping destination
Fashion & Homeware
- With a 130-year heritage in creating top-quality bespoke attire for discerning gentlemen, Ascots & Chapels sets a new benchmark in the creation of hand-crafted tailored clothing, using a combination of traditional tailoring techniques and modern design principles. You can find them on L2, The Luxury Collection.
- Explore and shop for a unique selection of home décor and gift items at their one and only Abu Dhabi branch here at The Galleria, Blends, adds an artistic touch to one’s home featuring elegant tableware, décor, kitchen furniture, incense burners, and others. Located on Level 3.
- Tucked away inside Debenhams on Level 1, is a cozy Starbucks filled with natural light, overlooking Al Maryah Island. Guests can enjoy a selection of premium teas, fine pastries and other delectable treats to please the taste buds. Perfect to catch up on some reading, or work.
- % ARABICA stands out from the crowd with a simple yet contemporary look and feel, serving coffee from all over the world. Grab a table and sit with stunning views of Al Maryah Island on Level 1.
- Indulge in some delectable sweets, rainbow lattes and secret mocktails while you pose for the ‘gram at one of The Galleria’s prettiest cafés, Secret Garden by L’ETO, located on the Concourse Level, near Waitrose.
- Located on Level 2, ladies can take a break from some shopping and re-energise with some pampering services from Imagea Beauty Bar.
- Urban Male Lounge is a modern barber shop and day spa for men offering premium grooming services, located on the Concourse Level.
- Inspired from the streets of New York City, Rose Poudre Beauty Bar brings the effortless service of blow drying and styling hair as quick as possible just in time for the next meeting, event or gathering. Located on L2, The Luxury Collection.
- Virgin Megastore is the ultimate one-stop shop for almost anything you need from musical instruments, movies, books, electronics and mobile phones, games, homewares and more. Find it all on Level 2.
- Apple Al Maryah Island is a photo opportunity in and of itself, overlooking Al Maryah Island’s glittering waters. Access is through a grandiose walkway from The Luxury Collection, from Level 1. This is a must-see concept store and experience.
Leisure and fitness
- Complete with football and basketball courts in addition to a mini golf course, The Galleria’s Sports Park offers guests a convenient location to stay fit and healthy in the heart of the city. Guests can enjoy keeping healthy with exciting sports activities in the open air. The Sports Park can be accessed directly from The Galleria’s North Car Park or from the walkway on Level 2 near Debenhams. The Galleria is also home to a Family Park bringing together soft play areas, climbing frames, slides and plenty of activities, including life-sized versions of the most popular games, kids can stay active, get creative and play in a fun and safe environment. The Family Park can be accessed directly from the South Car Park elevators and is located close to the food court on Level 2.
- Join The Galleria’s complimentary outdoor yoga classes with the support of professional instructors taking place at South Link Bridge every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:30am to 9:30am. Classes are open to beginner and advanced guests, aged 16 and above. Spaces are limited and pre-booking is required. The South Link Bridge is located on Level 2 near the food court. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact number and the date of your preferred yoga session.