Posted on 26 May 2016
The Galleria on Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi’s luxury shopping and dining destination, unveils a host of Ramadan themed activities. Reflecting the meaning of the season, all activities can be enjoyed together as a family or for quality time with friends, and will run throughout the holy month.
Renowned local calligrapher and graffiti artist Dia’a Allam will showcase an art exhibition hosted at The Galleria throughout the month where he will be integrating Arabic calligraphy in contemporary Modern Art. Visitors to the mall will be able to admire his skill and craftsmanship across a variety of different works on display.
Every weekend throughout the Holy month:
– A dedicated hospitality area will showcase traditional Arabic coffee and dates
– A falcon stand will delight guests and provide unique insight into the region’s heritage.
During the final ten days of Ramadan and throughout Eid:
– Little ones will be able to enjoy a range of arts and crafts activities, all themed around the holy month.
– A henna artist and sand bottle artist, will showcase traditional craftsmanship
To mark Eid celebrations:
– An Ayyalah band will perform daily
– Complimentary coffee and dates will also be served at dedicated stations throughout the shopping centre to reflect traditional Arabian hospitality