Posted on 8 September 2016
The Galleria will have an array of family friendly activities for shoppers over Eid Al Adha. All activities have been created to celebrate the joyous holiday, and can be enjoyed by everyone visiting The Galleria this holiday season.
Throughout the Eid holiday weekend, the following activities will be happening:
- A live henna station, creating traditional designs and offering something unique for your shopping experience.
- Falcon Display, showcasing the national bird of the UAE, and giving an insight into the region’s heritage.
- Children are encouraged to let their creativity show at the arts and craft area, with an array of painting and drawing on offer.
- Admire the skill and craftsmanship of the resident calligrapher, who will create individual pieces for shoppers, all in line with the Eid Al Adha celebrations.
- A dedicated hospitality area will be showcasing traditional Arabic coffee and dates, available for all visitors, providing welcome refreshments following all the afternoon’s activities.
Come join in the fun on 9th, 10th, 11th 12th and 13th September.
Timings: 5pm – 10pm