Posted on 19 April 2017
This April 20th – 29th, The Galleria brings together some of their finest restaurants such as COYA, Loca and Roberto’s to welcome food enthusiasts and culinary connoisseurs from around the region to experience customised menus that have been exclusively tailored for The Galleria’s Dining Week. With family favourite restaurants included, such as Taqado Mexican Grill, Lemongrass Thai Restaurant and Magnolia Bakery, there really is something for everyone at The Galleria Dining Week. See below a list of offers:
Almaz by Momo: Enjoy a huge selection of mezze in the Marrakech-inspired dining room with hero dishes of couscous and tagine. If you’re new to the cuisine, The Galleria Dining Week has an excellent introductory offer with a starter, main course and beverage for just Dhs89. www.momoresto.com (02 676 7702).
Bentley Bistro & Bar: Offering a special signature menu for two during Dining Week, so you can experience some of the best European dishes and superior steaks at affordable prices. www.bentleybistro.com, (02 626 2131).
Biryani Pot: Enjoy a twist on classics with special menus created exclusively for Dining Week that offers one main dish, one side dish a dessert and a soft drink for Dhs49, www.biryanipot.ae (02 676 6555).
Café Bateel: Café Bateel, the home of gourmet Mediterranean cuisine and the winner of Best Café by BBC Good Food Middle East will launch their new breakfast specials. Hungry guests can enjoy a choice of four new delicious combinations of Mediterranean breakfast classics with new breakfast items and detox juice combos to sample during the week. Try a selection of organic eggs paired with indulgent baskets of freshly baked breads or pastries to healthier options of date muesli and fruit platters, served with either a hot or cold beverage. www.bateel.com (02 671 2284).
Café Nero: Enjoy a coffee and cake menu for Dhs24 during Dining Week at the well-established Café Nero. www.caffenero.co.uk (02 676 4131).
Carluccio’s: Enjoy Italian cuisine at Carluccio’s for their special tailored menu for Dhs65 for pasta and salad, in addition to offering 15% discount on orders above Dhs100. www.carluccios.com (02 644 1516).
COYA: Indulge in Peruvian inspired ceviches, tiraditos and anticuchos. Don’t miss the Friday brunch at COYA with highlight dishes including the Chilean Sea Bass complimented by rice, lime and chilli; along with corn fed baby chicken with aji panca and coriander. www.coyarestaurant.com (02 306 7000).
Emporio Armani Caffé: Enjoy delicious Italian dishes and classic desserts or the Insalata ampana menu for Dhs75. www.armanirestaurants.com (02 676 6995).
Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island has a number of offers including: Cafe Milano is hosting special lunch and dinner menus starting at Dhs90 for two courses, from Dhs120 for three courses or the Chef’s Special Dinner Selection starting from Dhs200. Elsewhere in the hotel are sun downers from Dhs25 at the Eclipse Terrace or lunch deals at Crust starting at Dhs65. Kids pizza making classes with free T-shirts on April 22 and 29. Visit www.fourseasons.com for more information (02 333 2222).
Godiva Chocolate Café: This chocolate loving establishment, famous for sweet fondues and handmade sweets is unveiling new desserts and offering discount to celebrate Dining Week. www.godiva.com (02 667 0717).
Gossip Cafe & Desserts: A venue known for decadent desserts, the on-trend café is creating a bespoke menu especially for The Galleria Dining Week. www.gossipthebrand.com (02 677 7520).
Lemongrass: Enjoy the Thai flavours with a six-course set menu of appetizers, salads, main courses and more for a welcoming meal for two at only Dhs119. www.lemongrassrestaurants.com (02 677 0100)
Leopold’s of London: On April 28, join in pizza making classes for the whole family with parents and children cooking a trio of mini pizzas and enjoying a range of tasteful teas for Dhs69 for adults and Dhs10 for children under 12. Additionally, Tea Tuesday is a free event hosted at Leopold’s on April 25 with a tea doctor giving guided tastings of five different blends from the restaurant’s menu. www.leopoldsoflondon.com (600 560 602).
Loca: Enjoy authentic, fun Mexican at the newly opened Loca with a special menu for Dhs90 with chicken quesadillas, beef tenderloin burritos and a three-milk cake with chocolate ice cream. www.locauae.com (02 582 3639).
Magnolia Bakery: The bakery is offering one free cupcake for every five you buy. Sample a range of irresistible flavours from Red Velvet, Carrot, Coconut, Banana, The Hummingbird and more.www.magnoliabakery.com (02 674 9380).
Nolu’s Downtown: Experiment with Afghan fusion dishes for Dhs100 for a four-course set menu, including dishes such as steamed beef dumplings, shrimp curry and even a date cake! www.nolurestaurants.com (02 800 66587).
Roberto’s: This signature Italian restaurant is offering a three-course menu for Dhs280. The stylish restaurant and relaxing terrace offer a beautiful view overlooking the water. Highlight dishes include wagyu beef tartare, roasted octopus, homemade ravioli and much more. www.robertos.ae (02 627 9009).
Rosewood Abu Dhabi hotel: Enjoy an evening at The Rosewood nearly every night with Sunday’s gentlemen’s evenings, Tuesday for their ladies’ nights and movies by the pool on a Saturday. Try a cooking class at Aqua on Mondays and Sambusek on a Wednesday evening. www.rosewoodhotels.com, (02 813 5550).
Royal Orchid: Royal Orchid is offering dim sum making classes and tasty handfuls to sample for Dhs75 scheduled on Saturday 29th April from 3.00pm – 4.00pm. The restaurant will also offer some of their signature dishes like Szechuan Tofu for Dhs45, their Braised Chicken for Dhs 50 and their Prawn and Bokchoy dish for Dhs 55, and for refreshments Royal Orchid Blue Magic Ice Tea will be served for Dhs15 www.theroyalorchidgroup.com (02 677 7301).
Taqado: Enjoy buy one get one free promotions during Dining Week as Taqado issue 100 vouchers to hungry shoppers. Sample burritos, tacos and quesadillas and the renowned Mexican. www.taqado.com (02 677 0700). Visit the concierge desk for more information, or follow @thegalleria.ae
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the promotion of “The Dining Week” within The Galleria. Competition specific rules may apply in addition to these standard terms and conditions to supplement these standard terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these standard terms and conditions and any competition specific rules, the competition specific rules will apply.
- Your entry into the competition or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- The competition prize draws are open to UAE residents only.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this Competition, prove to be invalid, inaccurate, false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded.
- Method of entry and competition closing date/time will be stated on the individual Instagram posts @TheGalleriaUAE.
- The winner will be picked at random within the time stated on post.
- The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram page. Should the winner not respond within 24 hours of this communication The Galleria reserves the right to arrange a redraw to select a new winner.
- Prizes are to be collected at the concierge desk and winner must provide proof of win.
- No cash alternative is available and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if for reasons beyond its control the prize is not available. The promoter’s decision on the alternative prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, the entrant is agreeing to allow The Galleria to promote the win.
- The name of the winner may be featured on The Galleria website ww.thegalleria.ae and may be used in press materials that may appear in both online and offline media.
- Persons involved in arranging the prize draw, employees of The Galleria, their relatives and their sponsors are not eligible for entry into the draw.
- The Galleria reserves the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the customer’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions for changes.
- We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
- The Galleria and its affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and use by you of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions. For purposes hereof, “affiliate” means our partners, co promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
- You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that you indemnify and hold The Galleria and its affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause.
These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in ADGM.